Features: FS 6000
Terminal recognition of the geometry of face
FS6000 is the first facial identification promoted by ZK, which adopts USB1.1 interface, can directly connect with iMagic serial attendance-check machine and realize facial and fingerprint mixed biometric identification, and also can develop facial identification system and on-line facial identification attendance-check independently. It adopts Infrared optical imaging system and high-definition camera, has lower requirements for optical source of operating environment, and enables users to identify effectively in dark environment. Inclined external design which is compliant with human engineering, and design of flexible rear cover and desktop fixed bracket (common camera bracket on the market) greatly increase comfort and feasibility of customers, and make much easier for them to install and display on desktop.
IInfrared optical imaging system and high-definition camera have lower requirements for optical source of operating environment, which enable users to identify in darker environment; Professional convex mirror can accurately locate without LCD; External design is compliant with human engineering, and improves comport and feasibility; Flexible rear cover and desktop fixed bracket provide convenience for customers to install and display on the desktop; Realization of facial and fingerprint mixed biometric identification attendance-check by connecting with iMagic serial fingerprint attendance-check machine; On-line developed facial identification system; On-line facial attendance-check.
- Supply voltage: 5V (USB Power)
- Supply current: 300mA
- Image Resolution: 640X480
- Active Optical Source Wavelength: 850nM
- Waterproof Level: IP54
- Antistatic:> 8 kV
- Operating Temperature: 0°C- 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 20% -80%
- Storage Temperature: -10°- 60 °;
- Storage Humidity: 20%- 90 %;
- Interface: USB1.1 protocol
- OEM Service: including trademark, bottom logo and other software and hardware.
- Identification documents protection, such as passports, driver�s license, ID cards, credit cards, etc.;
- Exclusive purposes for prisons, airports, public security offices;
- Security certification of bank safe boxes, ATM and POS terminals;
- Depositors identification;
- Security certification of E-commerce, online banking;
- Candidates identification;
- Authentication on banks, stock exchanges, insurance companies;
- Security control of networks, databases and documents.